Brush - bare one`s teeth - and purr sexy!20.28EUR
THIS is the new generation of nailpolish. Cesars Secrets UV Polish is a long-lasting, high-gloss and durability UV Polish.
STEP BY STEP
HOW TO USE:
1.For nature nails do a manicure first, matting the nails, put Primer 2 on and let it dry. Primer 2 is not necessary to use with gel or acryl nails.
2. Put on the grounding Cesars Secrets UV Polish BASECOAT (Art.Nr. 2220) and harden it 2 minutes with the UV lamp. The Basecoat raises the durability and protects the nails of colour deposits. Don`t put off the exudation coat, you use it as adhesion.
3. Put on Cesars Secrets UV Polish (makes itself flush for getting a flushy surface) with the colour of your choice. Please take care for putting on the Cesars Secrets UV Polish very thin and covering. If you put it on too thick the UV Polish will not harden and it gets crinkles. Harden 2 times for 2 minutes.
4. Repeat this activity.
5. Now brush Cesars Secrets UV Polish TOP COAT (Art.Nr. 2221) (guarantees high-gloss and long lasting durability). Harden it 2 to 4 minutes.
6. Put off the dispersion layer with a soft cotton pad and use therefor Cesars Secrets UV Polish CLEANER (Art.Nr. 2231).
7. Ready to Go.
For putting on an other nail polish soak off Cesars Secrets UV Polish easily by using Cesars Secrets Remover (Art. Nr. 2231) for 5 to 7 minutes.
Attention. Do not use the Remover for acryl nails but file the UV Polish off.
1. Rough the surface that Cesars Secrets REMOVER (Art. Nr. 2231) can react better.
2. Now you have two possibilities:
a. you take a 5-finger manicure bowle (Art.Nr. 223) or a glas cup and let impact the Cesars Secrets UV Polish REMOVER (Art. Nr. 2231) for 5-7 minutes. The residence time depends on wether you put the UV Polish colour on once or twice.
b. You take a cotton pad, soak it with Cesars Secrets UV Polish REMOVER (Art. Nr. 2231), lay the cotton pad on the nail and wrap it with aluminium foil. The finger has to be wrapped correctly. Cut off “finger fitting” 10 x 5 cm stripes of aluminium foil.
3. After 5 to 7 minutes put off the foil and wipe off the UV Polish with a cotton pad. Insistent leftovers should be detached with a spatula or teh plain site of an orange/rose-chopestick.
incl. 20% VAT